Applicants should have a minimum of S.S.C.E
• Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
• Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
• Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
• Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
• Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
• Balancing cash receipts
• Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
• Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
• Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
• Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
• Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
• Planning bar menus
• Creating unique drinks
• Preparing and serving appetisers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
• Complying with all food and beverage regulations
Applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants should be a residence in Lagos around Magodo, Ojota, Shangisha and Ketu,yaba, shomolu, bariga, onipanu/palmgroove area. Must be able to resume work immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
This vacancy is a full time position.