: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERJOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyze and prepare reports on budget, revenue and sales
- Conduct market research for new opportunities
- Prepare annual budget and track expenditure
- Respond to clients’ and customers’ inquiries and complaints
- Develop extensive knowledge about business situation
- Develop business proposals for customers
- Negotiate deals with different parties
- Explain about new products to potential customers
- Attend conferences, meetings and events
- Plan and oversee marketing initiatives
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability for good negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to work
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of business and market situation
- Leadership skills and ability to work as a team
Minimum of OND
Applicant should reside around Yaba, Akoka, Bariga axis.
Application closes on 15th November, 2017.
This vacancy is a full time position.