• To be able to move about the kitchen easily and quickly.
• To possess sufficient language skills to understand the tasks at hand.
• To be able to lift/unload/move food and supplies; lift dishes to storage location
• Use kitchen equipment safely; operate electrical and mechanical equipment
• Maintain appropriate inventory of food and supplies
• Operate dishwasher while maintaining appropriate temperature
• Determine cleanliness of dishes, food-contact surfaces, and kitchen areas
• Assess condition of food
• Table setting in a.m. and bringing dishes to the dinning room for lunch and dinner for campers to set.
• To assist with the serving of food.
• To assist with consolidation and proper storage of food after meals.
• To clean up after meals and ongoing cleaning to maintain the highest levels of sanitation in the kitchen.
• Dishwashing (we usually assign two kitchen workers to dishes and one to pots and pans)
• Food prep to assist the cook and baker.
• Salad Bar preparation
• Beverage preparation i.e. bug juice, fruit juices and coffee.
• Assist with grilling, meat slicing.
• Sweeping and mopping at the end of the day.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and should reside around Yaba, Shomolu, Surulere, Onipanu/Palmgroove, Magodo, ojota, ketu, shagisha and ikeja Axis.
This vacancy is a full time position.