Operation/ Food and Beverage SupervisorFood and Beverage Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- A food and beverage supervisor is responsible for all the various business operations of the place where he/she is employed such as restaurant, hotel, resort or dining etc.
- A food and beverage supervisor is to oversee duties related to staff management, staff training etc. He/she must also help in recruiting new staff and overseeing the entire recruiting process etc.
- A food and beverage supervisor is also responsible for attending to customer complaints and tries to resolve them in the most balanced way.
- It is the job responsibility of a food and beverage supervisor to oversee food preparations and food storage etc.
- Food and beverage supervisors are also responsible for that the facility is working in compliance with all the safety regulations and codes etc.
- The major responsibility of a food and beverage supervisor is to make sure that the entire staff is disciplined. He/she should also delegate duties within the staff and make sure each one is following their roles and responsibilities.
- He/she is also responsible for maintaining the employee records and administer the various employee benefits and payroll.
- A food and beverage supervisor is also responsible for maintaining important documents, ordering inventory, managing assets etc.
Minimum Of OND in a related Discipline
Applicant should reside around Magodo Axis
Applicaton closing Date: Not Specified
This vacancy is a full time position.