JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICERJOB RESPONSIBITIES:
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer
Minimum Of HND/ BSc In related field.
Minimum of 2-3 years Experience in similar role.
Applicants should stay around Oregun, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu Mary Land area.
Applicants can apply through this Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is a full time position.