- All Jobs
- PROFESSIONAL BUILDER
JOB TITLE: PROFESSIONAL BUILDERJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Interpreting plans or organising for plans to be drawn that meet building code regulations and client specifications.
- Providing quotes or submitting tenders for building works.
- Submitting plans to local authorities for approval.
- Arranging inspections of building work.
- Organising contractors including carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters to carry out building tasks.
- Undertaking some building work personally.
- Calculating quantities and costs and sourcing of building materials and labour.
- Supervising contractors or employees to ensure safety standards are maintained and works remain on schedule.
- Coordinating administrative tasks such as payment
- Candidate must have required Professional certificates
- Candidate must be a certified member of CORBON and other professional bodies.
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years working experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate must have handled major building projects
Qualified Candidate should send His/Her CV, Credentials and Professional Certificates with Application letter to this Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is a full time position.
- Educational Level
- Master / Post-Graduate / PhD