: QUALITY CONTROL OFFICERJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
JOB REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 0 -2 years in a leadership or supervisoryl position
- candidate must be female
- Work authorization security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- minimum of OND in related field
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and should reside around Surulere, Mushin, Yaba Axis
This vacancy is a full time position.