- Handle all office duties
- Meet with clients, when required
- Able to work under little or low supervision
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be computer literate
- Should be active on social media, and know how to use the internet well
- Should be smart, and neat
- Must be very cheerful
- A good Accent will be considered too .
Minimum of OND
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reside around Yaba, Iwaya, Bariga, Axis.
This vacancy is a full time position.