JOB TITLE: SKIN CARE SPECIALIST
- Advise clients about colors and types of makeup, and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Determine which products or colors will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Keep records of client needs and preferences, and the services provided. Perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics. Sterilize equipment, and clean work areas.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Collaborate with plastic surgeons and dermatologists in order to provide patients with preoperative and postoperative skin care.
- Give manicures and pedicures, and apply artificial nails. Provide facial and body massages.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems
- Sell makeup to clients.
- Tint eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Body Scrubbing
Minimum of OND in Cosmetology or any related Professional Training
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and should reside around Yaba, Bariga, Somolu, Ebute Metta, Sabo/Alagomeji Axis.
This vacancy is a full time position.